Lands Design Video Tutorials
In the following video tutorials, you will learn the main features of Lands Design (for Rhino version), while developing a landscape project. The videos are organized by topics.
Download the file to start following this tutorial here.
- Tutorial 0: Rhino overview
- Tutorial 1: Lands Design interface
- Tutorial 2: Terrain modeling tools
- Tutorial 3: Civil work objects
- Tutorial 4: Plant database and vegetation
- Tutorial 5: Documentation tools
- Tutorial 6: Rendering and Animation tools
Tutorial 0: Rhino overview
This tutorial explains an overview of the Rhino interface and the main 2D and 3D tools that will be necessary to work for Lands Design.
- 0:00 Introduction
- 0:59 Viewports
- 1:54 Toolbars and Panels
- 5:03 Zoom options
- 6:13 Geometry object types
- 8:39 Display modes
- 9:49 Osnap options
- 11:59 The Gumball
- 13:16 2D drawing tools
- 16:39 Surface tools
- 18:15 Solid tools
- 20:29 Mesh tools
- 21:19 Generic Edit and Transform tools
- 26:41 Blocks
- 28:19 Visibility and Lock options
- 29:35 Construction planes
- 30:40 Layer Manager
Tutorial 1: Lands Design interface
This tutorial goes through the toolbars and dialogs of Lands Design.
Tutorial 2: Terrain modeling tools
This tutorial shows the main tools to create, edit, and work with terrains with Lands Design. It also shows how to import terrains from the web or from DEM (Digital Elevation Model) files.
Tutorial 3: Zones and Civil Work Objects
This tutorial covers the zonify command and the other tools to work with civil work objects.
Tutorial 4: Plant database and Vegetation
This tutorial covers the main features of working with vegetation elements and takes a deep look at the extensive Plant database.
Tutorial 5: Documentation tools
This tutorial covers the 2D documentation tools of Lands Design.
Tutorial 6 coming soon.