Lands Design does not read any data from the end-user computer but for that related to the AutoCAD® installation in order to get registered on it.
Lands Design does not collect or send any kind of user data from the end-user computer.
Lands Design uses HTTP connections for:
- Downloading support files from Asuni servers, like Plant Database images, Earth Elevation data, and Urban Furniture providers.
- Downloading satellite imagery from Mapbox® servers.
- Search for updates:
- Lands Design anonymously sends the currently installed Lands Design version.
- License validation:
- License validation connections are secure (HTTPS).
- The following personal information is sent when a license is validated: license key, email, name, and company.
- A generated request code alphanumeric number is sent when a license is validated. This number includes a generated machine-id number that identifies the computer that is authorized to run Lands Design.
Lands Design does not analyze user behavior, nor send usage statistics anywhere.
AutoCAD is a registered trademark or trademark of Autodesk, Inc.
MAPBOX is a trademark of MAPBOX, INC.