The first International Congress of Landscape Architects of Spain, in 2021 is hosted in Granada, Spain. It is also the annual meeting of the European Society of Landscape Architects (IFLA Europe). The congress “Landscape here and now” aims to explore the methodological and instrumental systems and processes that landscape architecture provides as an active response to the environmental crisis that severely and irremediably affects a large part of the ecosystems worldwide.The event includes presentations by specialists in landscape architecture, professionals and researchers who participate in the development of instruments and public policies, related to landscape architecture. More information and register here.
- Course of Landscape design with Rhino
- Highlights of 2022
- New year with a new webinar in January
- How much CO2 gets sequestrated by your landscape project?
- Learn a new skill: webinar of BIM and landscape modeling
- ASLA conference 2022: Lands Design is presenting new innovations
- Lands Design participates in the IFLA Europe conference
- Lands Design 5.7, a version with major improvements in performance
- The easy learning of landscape design
- Course of Lands Design in collaboration with LA CES, ASLA
3D 3D ARCHITECTURE 3D city 3D import 3D landscape 3D modeling add image to landscape add picture to landscape ASLA Association BIM landscape CO2 absorption CO2 sequestration course design Eiffel environmental analysis environmental assessment of landscape projects forest free learning golf course golf course design golf design IFLA IFLA EUROPE LA CES landscape landscape architecture landscape design landscape modeling LANDSCAPE MODELLING Landscape trends landscaping lands design learning online course plant selection Revit Rhino3D seasonal change smart city technical software urban design urban planning webinar