How can I change the limits of age (height) of a plant?
The limits of age (and therefore height) of a plant species are defined by the plant species information in the Plant Database but they can be also edited by the plant species in the current document.
Modify the limits of age of the plant species in the Plant Database.
- Open the Plant database _laPlantDatabase.
- Select the species to edit and click on the Properties button to open the Plant Species Properties dialog.
- Make sure the Edit button is checked (top right corner of the dialog) and change the Maximum Height value, from the Morfology tab.
Modify the limits of age of the plant species in the current document
- Select the plant species to edit, from the Selection list, in the top left side of the Lands Edit Panel. (Make sure no object is selected to display the list of plant species inserted in the model).
- In the Properties area of the Lands Edit Panel, uncheck the Automatic box and enter the value for the Maximun height.